Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Meet another one of my nephews

This is baby E's adorable big brother K. He's three. You should ask him about NASA sometime. He has a lot of knowledge to share.
I've never seen anyone look so happy after they rolled their vehicle over:Here's the photo flipped so you can see him right-side up, because he is a very busy man who doesn't have time to stop and look right at Aunt Becky's camera.
He's busy, I tell ya! He has no time to pose for photos. He had to show us his mad Guitar Hero and Singstar skills. Maybe Aprildel's daughter could teach him her original composition "Every Day You Hurt My Feelings."
And since I love to jump on any bandwagon that comes my way, I saw one of those giant teacups at Wallyworld a few weeks ago and decided to get one in case I ever found a baby to borrow. Then I found out Baby E was coming for a visit. He wasn't too fond of the stuff-the-baby-in-the-cup idea so we had to cut that short before I got a good shot, but I'll show you this imperfect one, because he himself is perfect in his bald rotundity.

25 comments:

Sharon said...

That's not a roll-over, that's zero gravity. ;) Cute boys!

Anonymous said...

These are adoarable..I love that first one!!
Cari

Anonymous said...

Boys huh? Seems like they never slow down. Oh I think you got a great shot of the stuffed baby in a cup.

Chell said...

LOL what a cute "buda" shot in the cup.

Jason said...

That roll over is GREAT! Neat shots!

Margaret said...

So adorable! We have a Cozy Coupe just like that! Ours looks a lot more used, though. We got it when my oldest was about a year old... He's 18 now. Doesn't really fit in it anymore.. But anyway... Love the teacup shot, too. Were you able to get him out afterwards?

Angela2932 said...

Little Tykes toys are great! He does look like a happy little guy, and he's nicely framed in his "roll over".

Tracie said...

Love the rollover! My son is a big NASA fan too. LOL about the little guy stuffed in that cup!

Amy said...

These are all so cute! I love the one of him upside-down, he looks like he was having so much fun! That big teacup is so cute and so is the sweetie in it!

Debbi said...

Very cute pictures. Love that teacup shot!

Jess said...

My goodness! What a couple of cuties! So glad to see a fellow Singstar Pop fan... I am seriously addicted to that game, it's a sickess! And OH MY HECK that little roly-poly in the teacup is so cute it should be illegal I swear!

Kari said...

Love the chubby squished baby! The older boy looks like quite the character!

Michelle said...

love the roll over! boys on the move are just a natural force of nature-hehe. and "bald rotundity" is hysterical!!! love it.

Stacey said...

Omigod what cute pictures. I love the baby in the teacup. What cute rolls:)

Amy said...

Yes, perfect. Love the "bald rotundity!" :) And that first shot is SO cute. I love the diversion from the typical angle. It says more about his personality.

Kristina said...

That first one is great. Nice perspective. Cute baby in teacup too. Your black background looks really good. What did you use?

Cindi Koceich said...

Love his expression in the cup!
And what is it with boys always wanting to crash their cars! tee hee! Mine does the same thing!

Anonymous said...

Wow...now that is one crazy driver, look out! I hope his parents bought insurance. I love your teacup shot too, Becky...he barely fits! (And that is what I love most about it)

Bobbi said...

These pictures are so great cause they really show how active and crazy boys are-love it!

Donnah Ciempka said...

I like all of the there shots - what fun boys. The tea sup shot is lovely - what a cutie.

Angelica said...

Awww...I love that little butterball in the teacup!! And the other little guy is too cute :)

pakosta said...

that's too CUTE!
tara

mel said...

oh how fun! looks like they are a blast! LOVE that little baby chub!

pat said...

Bald rotundity!! LOL!! SO PERFECT!!

Suzy said...

I love that lil bald guy in the teapot :)! How CUTE!!!