Monday, September 22, 2008

Woe is me

After talking with technical support, I sent my 40D off to Canon today. :-(
Here's what I was shooting when it so rudely broke on me:
I forgot to tell you guys this part! When I went to get my DRebel to use as a backup, I got an error message there too. It's an "Err CF" and it looks like I damaged one of the pins last time I put the memory card in. Since this camera isn't under warranty any longer, I took it to the camera shop I use (an hour away) thinking they could repair it, only to be told that they just send it out to Canon anyway. D'oh! Guess I should have called them first. Since I didn't want to waste the trip, I went shopping. :-D

14 comments:

Amy said...

So sorry your camera(s) are broken! Sheesh! I like that shot though.

Sharon said...

Ooh! Young men is tight pants!

pat said...

Crud, Becky, BOTH cameras out of action?? I'd be going through withdrawal. Thanks for the great laugh in the previous post with the hair question. Did me good!!

Joanne Fowler said...

Sorry about your cameras! ACK! That stinks that you don't even have a back up handy!

Michelle said...

oh man, that is so sad. I would be really bummed. I hope canon sends your 40d back fast!

Margaret said...

So sorry your camera is broken. I hope it makes its way back to you soon!!!

Love the shot you got before it broke, though!

Anonymous said...

Maybe its time to upgrade to the 5D? (wink) I do like the perspective in this shot though. At least it took one last good one.

Reds said...

Love the line on this shot!! Hope you get your cameras back soon - will be missing your posts!! :(

Jess said...

Oh man. Isn't that just the luck? I sure hope Canon gets it fixed QUICK and gets it right back to you...

Anyway, GREAT shot of the football players! There is something very "Friday Night Lights" about this shot to me. :)

Donnah Ciempka said...

Men's butts, happy with that. I am sorry your camera is out of action.

Bobbi said...

Awww that stinks you have to send your camera(s) out :( At least you got a great shot!

New office this week and Rock of Love Charm School starts soon! See there is always a bright side to life.

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Oh man. You were even down with the players. How long will your "babies" be gone?

summerbl4ck said...

good luck with the repairs! looking forward to seeing more football...

Amy ~ Just Being Aimlyss said...

That totally stinks about both cameras! At least you were able to get some shopping done! :)