Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Footballs

One of my favorite textures for baseballs, this time on footballs.
I was asked to share how I processed yesterday's barn photo. This is the photo with regular processing:
Then I added this texture to it. It's a freebie I got here called devil's parchment. Amy (mommytoeleven) shared the link on her POTD blog one day, and I love these textures. I used linear light mode at a pretty high opacity (around 70% I think), then erased over the building a bit. That's it--it was super simple.
For today's football shot I used this texture called harvest, which I got from the same place. I use this one a lot, especially on landscapes.

12 comments:

Reds said...

I really got to learn to play with PSE - thanks for letting us know how you do it! Love your conversions!

Sharon said...

I love your footballs!

Amy said...

Really cool shots...you know, I have yet to try a texture like that. I am inspired to try it now.

For Over 29 Years... said...

thank you so much for sharing that site!!! I love the textures. I must have missed it on Amy's blog. Love the footballs, that is my life right now also.

Angelica said...

LOVE the pping on that football shot. I've got to try textures!!

S.Kremer said...

Love the textures. I should really use them more.

Shawna (shawkrem)

Anonymous said...

Wow...so beautiful. Footballs have never looked so interesting to me! I am so excited for football season to be here! More excuses to drink beer and eat chips and chilli!

I love your textures too. Thank you for sharing.

KRISTIE said...

i love the footballs, it is great

Ginnie said...

love that football one. I can't wait to give those textures a try. I especially like the devils parchment. Thanks for the link.

Cindi Koceich said...

Woo Hoo...love football season!
The texture looks great on this photo!!

Amy said...

Awesome! And thanks so much for showing those textures....now if I can figure out how to use them! Amy :)

Angela2932 said...

Thank you so much for the link to the texture! I'll have to play with this this weekend! Becky, I sent you a pea-mail.