Thursday, August 21, 2008

Baseball storage

I was walking through the garage today, noticed that DH had stored all the baseball/softball stuff in a milk crate, and thought they were in a nice configuration for a photo: A slightly different shot. I love doing my baseball photos with vintage processing. Problem is I never write down my steps before I flatten it, so I never do the same thing twice, and when I like how something turns out, I can't remember how to duplicate it. On this one I ran a chocolate action and then added a couple of textures, one as a soft light layer and one as a multiply layer. I think. I already can't remember and I just did it. Oh well.

12 comments:

Sharon said...

As I was looking at the top photo, I was thinking that it would be great in B&W or sepia. I love what you did!

Jess said...

These are great! how cool that they were just in the crate like that! I LOVE the sepia/chocolate one... I would print that one poster-sized for my ds's bedroom! :)

--sme said...

I love this! How perfect as the baseball season nears it's end.

Anonymous said...

These are awesome. I LOVE what you did on that last one! What a great photo!
Cari

For Over 29 Years... said...

so so cool. I love that also for baseball equipment, just fits perfectly doens't it.

Amy said...

I really like the processing on that second shot. Very classic!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Very cool shots. Boo Hoo allready putting baseball gear away. I can't believe it.

pat said...

Oh, I am so glad to see you vintaged this shot! It ROCKS in that chocolate-plus action. LOVE IT!!

Tori said...

Very cool shots! And a nice conversion on the second one, too!

Angela2932 said...

A great idea for a photo! Very nice composition, and cool processing.

Anonymous said...

Go Yankees!!! ;) love the shots.

Amy said...

Awesome shot! That would make a great print!