Thursday, October 16, 2008

Colorful chairs

I want to thank you all for the kind comments about my recent fall photos. :-) I'm glad you enjoyed getting to see a little of the beauty of fall in Maine. You can see why I have a 'rule' that I don't leave the state in October. And if you're one of the people who felt jealous, just remember that you won't be jealous in late April when I'm still dealing with snow. There's always a trade-off, right?

Another "Hey, pull over here!" photo op:
They were in the yard of one of those manufactured home businesses.
This one is actually from last fall, but it's one of my favorite "pathway" photos (theme photo!). It was taken in a cemetery--maybe I'll post it again next week when the theme is graveyards. :-D

10 comments:

Sharon said...

I really need to visit Maine someday. So beautiful!

BTW, you can visit me next April. ;)

Chell said...

Wow I love the chairs what great colors.

Amy said...

What fun chairs, great shots of them! And the path is neat too, although cemetaries give me the 'heebie-jeebies'! :)

Reds said...

Maine is such a beautiful place to be in anytime!! Love the path and love the colourful chairs!!

Anonymous said...

I thought that was actually your house and I was going to show up early in the morning and just sit in your chair. Wonderful. I love the colors. I think I will still show up at that person's house. It doesn't look like those chairs are being used.

pat said...

OH! LOVE those chairs!! That would make such a cool blog header.... and that pathway is really neat. Love the fallen leaves. Come see me in April--the daffies will be blooming!

Kristen Wagner Penn said...

Wow! Now I really really want to go to Maine!! Beautiful.

Margaret said...

Those chairs are so colorful! Love that shot. And your pathway shot is wonderful, too. Love the angle you shot it from.

Suzy said...

Love that pathway and those chairs are so fun! I wish I could visit Maine!

KRISTIE said...

these are amazing!!