Saturday, January 26, 2008

There are no words

No word photo today. I didn't even take photos today, so this is from yesterday. I did finally figure out how to do textures thanks to 2Peas, though, so my first try is below. CC always appreciated; thanks for all your comments!

And to answer a couple of questions: the dorky love song from a couple of days ago is Clint Black's Something That We Do. And yes, Weight Watchers does work, IF you follow the program (that IF is why it's the story of my life).

11 comments:

Val said...

This is a really neat shot. I like the texture on it. We're having eggplant tomorrow

Anonymous said...

That is a cool shot! Great work!
Cari

Chell said...

I liek the texture. I need to start playing with that also..

Margaret said...

I really like the way you used texture on this. It creates such a neat effect!

Mandy said...

That is a really neat texture on this shot. It went from cool to extraordinary!

Tori said...

nice job on the texture!

Unknown said...

I reallly like the pp in this picture, color, compositon as well.

HeyLady said...

That is a neat photo.

I've been playing with textures a lot lately too.

laulley

Amy said...

Neat shot, you did great with the textures! Is this an eggplant?

April said...

you did a great job on these..i really like your pping..you got that texture down. good job!

summerbl4ck said...

the texture really works. i'd love to learn how to do that...