Thursday, February 7, 2008

Spousal abuse

Look what DH brought home. So cruel --I'm doing Weight Watchers for crying out loud! But he also brought this home. Thanks, honey!
I ate lots of the salad (excuse my breath from all those onions) and none of the goodies--yet.

And DS makes a rare blog appearance. Kids still eat icicles even when they're 14:
It was starting to get dark out and the light was bad, so I tried a couple of actions on it:


I also had a cool photo of DD doing a somersault in the snow, but she said she didn't want me to post it because "it's a picture of my butt, Mom!" It's not, it's a full body shot, although the snowpant-clad rear end is visible, but whatever.

Thanks for your comments yesterday, everyone. I was very interested to hear what you had to say about the football pictures. I had gotten some good feedback on them, but that was from family and friends, so I wanted to know what my POTD photography-buff homies thought. I'm giving your suggestions about cropping and burning a try and will post my results. Thanks again!

22 comments:

Mandy said...

MAN Becky...that is cruel! I love those red onions, but it takes a couple of time brushing my teeth and chewing gum to get rid of the after taste.

I love how green the salad greens are and your son is so funny! Love that shot.

I won't even comment on the goodies.

Anonymous said...

Oh that is mean...your photos of the salad make it look yummy! I had to laugh about your 14 year old making a rare appearence...I am having problems getting my almost 12 year son to let me take any photos and when I do get one he has a hokey face!
Cari

Jess said...

OH, he is SO mean! But hmmm... do you have enough points left over to have just one???? ;)

Unknown said...

Okay, my mouth is watering... You are teasing us now!!!!!!!! yummy. tfs.

C said...

Man that sounds just like my dad doing that to my mom! great pictures TFS.

Travis said...

I really love these shots. Who knew that a salad would make such a good photo subject? I am on WW too! I hope you have a good loss week.
janae

Chell said...

Oh that is cruel I feel your pain. I am doing WW also. Good for you for eating that salad. Love the pictures of your son. sorry the other one didn't get to be posted. girls are more picky like that..

Ginnie said...

Stop tempting me!;) Tell your husband he's naughty for bringing you home those treats. My husband like to sabotoge me as well.

BTW- I'm still in awe of the football pictures.

Sarah Phipps said...

those deserts look tastey. that is too funny about your daughter not wanting her picture up.

Anonymous said...

Glad you homies helped you out if my kids saw me using that word they would die. Hey didn't I see those goodies on the list of 0 points some where oh yeah that would be on my list want use it?

Merilee said...

My husband does the same thing! Sheesh... That first shot makes me want to lick the screen. Love the DOF on that one.

Amy said...

Oh, that salad looks soooo good! I'm a vegetarian and salad is my favorite food. The goodies look pretty darn tasty too!

The photo of your son is cute, I was wondering if that was an icicle.

Tera Fraley said...

Looks Yummy!! Atleast he brought something good to go with the salad. Like the pic of ds too, love the red coat!

Jen said...

Those food shots ROCK! Great job!!

Reds said...

Cruel man!! To bring all these sweets!!! :) Love the colours!!

Kelly said...

Great DOF on the food... Mean DH just mean :)

Took me a second to realize what was in your sons mouth, what a neat shot.

Mom2Drew said...

I like to eat those icicles too;) Like it best in BnW.

pakosta said...

your 14 year old is so CUTE! man, throw away the goodies!@!!! my dh does that toO!
tara

Val said...

Oh that tray of goodies looks so good!! I hope you kicked him or something

Mandy said...

Did you hear Becky....we are going to have snow every day next week except for Tuesday or something.

mamawest777 said...

LOL!! Love the last one of your son!! His eyes really stand out with that conversion!

Tori said...

that is really cruel! there's no way I could've eaten the salad and not touched the goodies!