Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Phoebe update

So Phoebe is 10 months old now, and it's like she's always been a part of the family. We have come to the conclusion that she's so ugly she's cute, which makes me love her even more. She got a haircut last week, and the stupid clothes I buy her actually had a practical use for once, because she was shivering(from cold or from embarrassment I'm not sure).Blurry face here, but I wanted to show off her shirt, which cost $1.00, because buying dog clothes makes me WEIRD, so I try to only buy on the cheap:
Also blurry but I like her ear. Nope, she will never win a beauty contest (but hey, neither will I):
She was still shivering even in her shirt, so we wrapped her in a blanket. My husband will probably be pissed that I posted a photo of him with morning hair. That morning he shook his head and said, "I never thought I'd have a dog that needed to wear pajamas to bed."






I think she's appreciating her haircut this week, though, because it's really hot and humid. I'm sitting here with a fan six inches from me.

2 comments:

Meaghan said...

I think she's part Ewok.

Janeally said...

Mums the word! I won't tell your hubby you did that! Your Secret is safe with me! ;^)