Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It runs in the family

After my son's football game on Monday I was taking a photo of one of his friends with his dad, and what does my son do?
He hadn't even seen my photo bombing post! I guess it runs in the family. On both sides. (This looks better without the faces blacked out, but I'm sure you understand.)

Here's a photo of that same friend from the game. Whee!

I hope you don't mind a little mommy brag about this game. My son's football team has had a rough couple of seasons. Last year the varsity team's record was 0-9 and the JV team's 1-8. This year varsity went 2-7, as did the JV team. We're talking some really huge blowout losses too. It's been a bummer.
Cam is a sophomore and plays both varsity and JV. Monday was the last game of the season, a JV game. Cam's team won 60-0, and he scored four touchdowns, including a fumble he scooped up and ran back for a TD.
Bye-bye football season. It was nice to go out on a good note.

I voted today--and got my free Starbucks. I'm a Dunkin Donuts girl, but I'll drink Starbucks if it's free.

15 comments:

pat said...

Before I even read the post, and saw the Bomb, I thought that it must run in your family. Too funny!!!

Sharon said...

Cool capture with the upside-down player!

I had to google photo bomb and found some hilarious sights!

Jackie's Shot said...

Fun shot. Great job capturing the action shot with the football play. ~Jackie

Vanessa said...

Love your storyboard!

Kristen Wagner Penn said...

That is too funny! I love the action shot!

Michelle said...

LOL about the photo bombing! and that topsy turvy shot is awesome! love the stop action. I didn't get a sticker for starbucks...sigh.

Reds said...

LOL - Love the bomb!!! :) And awesome action shot!!

Cindi Koceich said...

tee hee...he comes by it honestly!!
And, wow on that football shot!!!

Amy ~ Just Being Aimlyss said...

Too funny, it obviously runs in the family!!! And that is one AMAZING action shot, WOW! :)

Mom2Drew said...

Congrats on voting, but what makes me soooo happy about this post? The holiday cup from Starbucks---YES!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Like father like son LOL. Very cool action shot.

Margaret said...

Love the photo bomb shot! Too funny. Cool shot of your free Starbucks, too!

Angela2932 said...

This makes me want Starbucks, with the winter scenery now! Yeah for the great football game. . . It's wonderful what the under-dog team finally scores one! Thank you for tagging me; I'm hoping to post my p. 56 today. . . I was too discombobulated with the election yesterday to be focused!

Bobbi said...

Hmmm I almost have to shun you for the barely disparing remark about starbucks but I will let it slide this time. There is no comparison to the bucks :) I love that your son is a photobomber too!

Amy said...

HAH! That's so funny! I didn't make it to Starbucks yesterday, darn it!